The members who get the MOST out of our program are usually the ones who ask the most questions – the ones who hold our feet to the fire and dare to ask the hard-nosed questions.
Personally, we love it.
Because at the end of the day, we only want you to join Break Into Web if you believe that it’s the missing link between you and a profitable freelance web design business.
So without further ado, here are the most common questions we’ve been fielding since we launched this course…
1. What about all of the competition?
Never fear competition, that just means there’s a market and an opportunity. The internet isn’t going anywhere any time soon and professional websites are always in high demand. Our business course will help you discover how to differentiate yourself in the wild sea of mediocre web designers that are already out there. We’ll teach you how to stand out and thrill your clients.
2. I don’t have a portfolio, how will anyone take me seriously?
That’s the beauty of the technical course AND business course combo. Once you’re done, you’ll have 3-4 high quality websites built that will show off your skills to potential clients.
3. Will I really have time to go through this course and launch a web business if I already have a full-time job?
I get it. You’re a super busy aspiring full-time freelancer with a million things on your plate. That’s why Break Into Web was built with one thing in mind: Implementation. We’ve laid out all the steps in crystal clear fashion so that you don’t have to worry about being your own project manager. Instead, you just have to block off a few hours a week and follow the step-by-step processes.
I think we can both agree that the busier you are, the MORE you need a leveraged, freedom-building career!
4. Specifically how many hours will I need to invest every week?
Break Into Web is self-paced. Once you enroll, you’ll have instant access to all the video modules, templates, and worksheets so that you can go at whatever speed your situation allows.
I’d say that at a minimum, you should be ready to invest at least 2-3 hours per week. A small time investment considering you’re building a skill set that will change your life.
5. Can you remind me what I’m getting when if I enroll in both courses:
When you enroll you’ll get access to:
- The FULL Break Into Web business and technical programs
- 6 business video modules & 6 technical video modules
- 16 worksheets and business templates, cheat sheets, resource guides, project plans, and every tool you need to build your business plan.
- 20+ hours of instructional videos and tutorials that will give you the technical skills necessary to build a beautiful website. These step-by-step videos ensure you know exactly how to implement every step of the way.
- Bonus #1 : Access to the Break Into Web Facebook Group where you’ll interact with like-minded web designers, form valuable partnerships, trade feedback, and receive virtual high-fives and encouragement every step of the way.
- Bonus #2: Weekly live Q&A with us! We’ll take questions, give guidance, and share best practices.
6. Is it really risk free?
Yep! We don’t want you to foot the bill unless Break Into Web really is the missing link between you and your web business. Maybe it’ll take you a couple of weeks to really dive in. Maybe you’re totally new to this web thing and you need some extra time to apply what you’re learning. Either way, you can totally appreciate having 15 full days to give Break Into Web an honest shot. If you do the work and decide the course didn’t give you what you needed to build your web business, just let us know and we will refund your investment.
At this point you should have everything you need to make the best choice for you and your future business. If that road leads you to Break Into Web then we look forward to meeting you on the inside.
If you have a question we didn’t answer, click here to schedule a call with John or Kelly.
If you’re ready to get started then let’s go!
Kelly is owner of KDesign. She has an MBA with a Marketing emphasis from the University of Nebraska – Lincoln, and a BS in Information Systems with minors in Math, Spanish and Art from Nebraska Wesleyan University. Learn more about Kelly